Recipe: Avocado ice-cream – Kem trái bơ
Recipe: Avocado ice-cream - Kem trái bơ
By Helen Le Published: July 11, 2016
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and take out the flesh. Place into a food processor together with 4 tbsp yoghurt, then blend well.
- Whip 150 ml whipping cream till stiff using a stand mixer or a baloon whisk. To make it easier to whip up the cream, place the bowl, the whisk and the cream into the freezer 15 mins before beating.
- Add 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk and the avocado puree. Then mix it up using the folding method.
- Pour the mixture into a container (make sure you put the container at least 6 hours into the freezer before using). Smoothen the surface. Cover and put it into the freezer.
- Take it out after 2 hours and give it a good mix. After 8 hours, you'll have the perfect avocado ice-cream.
- 3 trái bơ
- 150 ml
Post By Helen Le (279 Posts)
Since 2011 Helen has shared her Vietnamese home cooking video recipes on Youtube, helping viewers cook Vietnamese Food in the easiest, fastest and most authentic way possible. Subscribe to receive her newest videos for FREE: http://goo.gl/upfRRU
Website: → Danang Cuisine