Recipe: Avocado ice-cream – Kem trái bơ
Recipe: Avocado ice-cream - Kem trái bơ
By July 11, 2016Published:
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and take out the flesh. Place into a food processor together with 4 tbsp yoghurt, then blend well.
- Whip 150 ml whipping cream till stiff using a stand mixer or a baloon whisk. To make it easier to whip up the cream, place the bowl, the whisk and the cream into the freezer 15 mins before beating.
- Add 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk and the avocado puree. Then mix it up using the folding method.
- Pour the mixture into a container (make sure you put the container at least 6 hours into the freezer before using). Smoothen the surface. Cover and put it into the freezer.
- Take it out after 2 hours and give it a good mix. After 8 hours, you'll have the perfect avocado ice-cream.
- 3 trái bơ
- 150 ml