Coming soon in October 2017…
Turn your kitchen into a pho stand for family and friends! Simply Pho brings homemade Vietnamese cooking to your table with a delicious fusion of seventy-five recipes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and mouthwatering photos.
Simply Pho is ready for pre-order now!
SIMPLY PHO is available at your favorite local bookstore, and at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, Indiebound, Powells, QuartoKnows, in Canada at Indigo-Chapters , and in Australia at Booktopia
- over 190 pages showcasing 75 Vietnamese recipes, with 60% focus on noodle recipes.
- stunning photographs of both studio shots and on-location shots with me shopping, eating and cooking in Da Nang- my hometown.
- 18 recipes with “Pho” in the dish title: from pho with seafood to pho with roasted duck and even vegan Pho soup! There are also many non-soup versions from various parts of Vietnam that you probably have never heard of.
- Each recipe come with many shopping and cooking tips to help you sort out the right ingredients and acquire high chance of success.
- Ingredients and measurements are provided in both US and Metric system.
- When you go to a Pho restaurant outside Vietnam, most of the time the menu would offer more than just the noodle soup. There are also appetizers, sometimes maybe a few options for sandwiches and of course some classic drinks and desserts. This cookbook offers just that! With main focus on Pho and various noodle recipes, I also try to include some popular dishes you might find at Viet restaurants in the US, EU and Australia.
- The first chapter guides you through all what needed to make a perfect bowl of Pho, from the tools, the broth to the aroma and the noodles… You’ll also learn best tips to cook dried pho noodles as well as how to make fresh rice noodles from scratch.
- 85% of the recipes are new and is not in my previous self-published cookbook. The photos and print quality are premium.
On-Sale Date: 10/05/2017
Price: $25 US – $29.99 CAN
Trim: 8 x 10 in.
ISBN: 9 9781631063701
Color photographs throughout
Cooking / Regional – Ethnic / Asian Cooking
Race Point Publishing, an imprint of Quarto Publishing Group QuartoKnows.com
Distributed by Hachette Book Group