Vietnamese people love noodle, so do the Korean. But have you ever tried Korean spicy noodle challenge that has taken the whole country by storm?
It is spicy instant noodle but has twelve level of spiciness. With a bowl of noodle of level 7, there are 1 kilogram of...
What’s my favorite Danang dish? That’s a very tricky question for any foodies… but if I have to choose one dish, this must be it!
This is a hate-it-or-love-it dish. Once you get used to its addictive taste, trust me there’s no turning back!
Mentioned in the video:
1. Bà Đông – 141 Huỳnh Thúc Kháng, Đà Nẵng
2. Trần Kế Xương alley (big, busy one)
In this video you will learn about:
- The road between Danang and Hue, over the Hai van pass
- How to open beer bottles using chopsticks or using … another beer bottle
- Food: Danang’s famous raw fish salad, Hue’s staples such as bánh bèo, bánh canh, cơm hến, bún bò…
- and many more!